Om, do you have any issues with 720p video in freevo?  Neither of my
cores exceed 65% when playing a 720p file using freevo but there is
slight pausing.  As I said earlier, when I run the idenitcal command
from the cli the video plays smooth.

I can try a 1080p video tonight and report back.  My guess is the
problem I see with 720p will now be more exaggerated.

-steve