Joe Harris a écrit :
> I have had similar issues with other software in the past that ended up
> being related to selinux taking a while to allow a process or program to
> perform an operation.  On my internal systems, I disable selinux for that
> very reason.  This could not be the answer, but maybe worth a looksee.
>
> Joe

Hi,

Thanks for the imput, Joe, but unfortunately, (or fortunately, I don't
know ;-) ) selinux is not activated on my box.

It seems however to be a right trouble, as starting freevo as root, it
seems to work. What buzz me is that I did a lot of freevo install, never
run as root, and so far, everything was OK.
So I suspect another (hidden) human bu during installation.

I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Pascal