John Molohan a écrit :
> For my mceusb remote I just had to urpmi dkms-lirc-0.8.3, not sure what
> remote you're using but that may be an easier approach.

Thanks John, alltough I  allready used dkms drivers, I didn't really
search out what  kind of (mice) thing this is !
So I just did a little google, and for sure, the dkms version is  better
for  a remote needing a kernel dependant mode, like the hauppauge remote !
So I just installed the dkms version of lirc, and great : this version
includes the lirc_i2c module :-)
One less step at the next kernel update...

> There certainly were some problems in the ivtv driver with stereo
> detection (not sure what versions are affected or if it's fully fixed
> but when I came across it it was 12 or 18 months ago). I've got PAL and
> haven't noticed any problems yet but have not had much time to test, a
> look at the ivtv mailing lists might throw up some info.

Yes, I read some audio troubles with the ivtv module, but not exactly
something like the trouble I encounter.

But my latest tests let me think that I have only audio when I receive a
NICAM signal (SECAM wasn't able to carry a stareo signal : the sound
modulation is in AM so when Stereo was to add, a new system was build,
with a numeric stereo signal put in some invisible line of the picture.
In other words, I can receive sound from the picture !)
If a do some diff with the main freevo system here (kernel 2.6.24), I
see that v4l2-ctl -T set the sound to lang1 on the working system and
let the sound to stereo on the muted system.
> John

Thanks,
Pascal