Hi,

I finally add a DVB USB stick on my (very gifted ;-) ) freevo box.

I must say that adding this stick was fairly easy (I just had a trouble
obtaining a good channels.conf file, but that's out of topic).

But after adding the correct entries in TV_VIDEO_GROUPS and TV_CHANNELS,
I started freevo, and the ivtv_xine_tv plugins complains about my dvb group.

So I went back to the generic tv player and I can watch analog and
digital TV broadcast (I still have a trouble recording, but I think I
could deal with that.

But I lost all new toys, like live pause and so on. And I think that the
dvb livepause (livepause2) plugin give this kind of option for digital
TV, like ivtv_xine_tv does for analog TV.

Funniest part is that in the two cases, a TV broadcast is for freevo a
MPEG flow (more or less) So I believe one plugin could do the trick for
the two cases.

Right now, is there a solution ? I'm maybe missing a well known solution
(let me hope :-) ) ?

Thanks,
Pascal