I signed up for lastfm yesterday and started using the plugin.  It's pretty
cool.

I have two questions

1) What is the different between the lastfm and lastfm2 plugins?
2) I'm having trouble with STOP.  Using the STOP key, it takes a long time to
exit.  Is this normal?  A couple of times, I was forced to kill -9 the mplayer
app.

Nice plugin!
Freevo rocks!

Jim