El Martes, 3 de Febrero de 2009 17:53, Francisco Eduardo Álvarez Solano
escribió:
> You should first try with kaffeine, because it does an automatic scan of
> available channels without any need of tweaking. You will know that your
> card is working properly, though the file that it generates is not suitable
> for mplayer.

Hola, Eduardo.

The funny thing is... I already tried kaffeine, but it said I had no dvb
device ;)
Well, my devices are /dev/dvb* and it seems that the standards
are /dev/dvb/device*/* or something like that. So first I'm trying to write a
proper rule for udev.

Alberto