I think I would still have the same problem.

Say I mounted disk one as /Movies/Disk1 and disk two as /Movies/Disk2

I have been keeping movies on Disk one (750GB) and serials on disk two (500GB)
The problem is disk two is full.  Both devices are usb 2.0 drives.  I have
tried the following with no luck on Ubuntu 8.04

1)  I have modified the video entry to:

     'Serials', '/media/disk1/serials/', '/media/disk2/serials/'

this just shows the first disk.

2)  I have modified the video entry to:

     'Serials', '/media/disk1/serials/'
     'Serials', '/media/disk2/serials/'

this gives me two links to serials

3)  I have tried to create a symbolic link from disk one to disk two, but the
OS tells me that the operation is not permitted.

So far I have been using #2 above.

I think that would be a feature request if it cannot be done.

Warm Regards,

Joe H.