>From: Evan Hisey <ehi...@gm...> - 2009-05-04 13:54
>>
>> Unfortunately I am unable to change channels and start live record.
>> While I am pressing the CH+/CH- buttons I get OSD message with name of
>> new channel together with name of new TV program, but this doesn't
>> affect to the displayed channel which remains the same all the time.
>> While I am pressing the [REC] button I get OSD message that recording
>> has just started, but related record-file doesn't appear.
>>
>> ivtv_xine_tv.py plugin contains information about xine requirements:
>>        - xine media player (built with xvmc / xxmc if available)
>>          version xine-lib: >= 1.1.9
>>          version xine-ui: >= 0.99.6
>> Those requirements are not exactly met (packages from Ubuntu 9.04 distro):
>> xine-ui: 0.99.5+cvs20070914-2.1~lenny2ubuntu1
>> xine-lib: 1.1.16.3-0ubuntu1
>> As you can see my xine-ui version is lower than 0.99.6 - but I couldn't
>> find source of exactly 0.99.6 to compile it.
>To get the some of ivtv xine features to work you need to use the CVS
>release of the xine-ui as they have not released a 99.6 or higher yet.
>
>Evan

Thanks for reply.
I am confused a little now about current version of xine-ui under Ubuntu
9.04.
I made some basic investigation to find out that xine-ui represents just
/usr/bin/xine, which introduces itself as v0.99.6cvs. But as I mentioned
packages manager reports xine-ui as 0.99.5+cvs20070914-2.1 - that is why
I am confused.
I've downloaded cvs version of xine-ui and successfully compiled, but
packages manager seems to miss it which indicates that something went
wrong (I hope to find some howto about installing xine-0.99.6cvs).
Any pointing to related howtos are welcome.

Maciej

50 biur podróży w jednym miejscu. Rezerwuj wycieczki BEZ PROWIZJI.
Tunezja od 639zł, Grecja od 790zł, Turcja od 899zł. Kliknij i sprawdź:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fwycieczki.wp.pl&sid=712