2009/6/12 Bernard Mentink <bment...@gmail.com>:
> So you mean I can't play anything full screen and have OSD as well? Hmmm ..
It can fill the screen but not be fullscreen :).  basically Fullscreen
ignores the
window manager in some programs.  also I think a window manger is required.
I'm personally using compiz(overkill if you ask me) to manage the screen.
Not sure of another that works correctly though. :(

> I had a look through local_conf.py for -fs options and there are none. I did
> an info on the video.mplayer plugin and it showed no options by default. So
> I don't know what is telling it to play full screen? Do I specifically have
> to give an option to mplayer to play in a window?

no.

> Bernie

Later

Jonathan