Hi All,
Just done an install of Freevo 1.9.0 on an Archlinux box. Arch does not
mount DVD drives automatically unless I install Autofs etc.

My question is: By adding the line "ROM_DRIVES = [ ('/media/dvd',
'/dev/sr0', 'DVD') ]" to my local.config file, should it not allow Freevo to
mount the CD/DVD?

I find it is not seeing the DVD Title after inserting the DVD, and I cannot
therefor play it. I can play it fine in VLC after mounting it in the file
system.

Anyone know how to do this?

Also does anyone know how to set Freevo to use VLC as the prefered player
for DVD's ?

Cheers,
Bernie