On 18/02/2010 11:53, Paul Sijben wrote:

On 18-02-10 12:46, John Molohan wrote:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your work on this. I haven't got my freevo box up and running at the moment but as soon as it's back in action I'll apply your patches and test them.

Just to be clear you're saying these patches haven't been tested with the generic record plugin, they may or may not work, they need to be tested? Should they currently work with ivtv or dvb or both?

I have only changed ivtv_record not the generic recoder as I do not use it and hence cannot test it. Basically what I did in the ivtv plugin was make an array of recodring cards in stead of the one object. That needs to happen to the generic plugin too.

Paul
Grand, I'll test as soon as I can but that could still be a few weeks away.

Maybe Adam or one of the guys using DVB could take a look at making it work with DVB/livepause.

John