Remus,

sorry for the delay in reponding, must have overlooked this email before.

Remus Koos wrote:
> Hi Paul !
>
> I can test your changes. I have a dual Hauppauge ivtv card.
>
> How do I do it ? Just copy over the three files and restart freevo ?

yes and change the local conf in the way indicated in my mail. However
as with all these things backup your old files first!!!

> How do you determine which device to use for recording ? Are you locking the
> devices that are recording and just go to the next one in the list when is
> time to record a new program ?

the way I am using the record group simply lists all the devices used
for recording.

> Also, as far as VIDEO_GROUPS go, don't you have to have two entries for each
> device, one for viewing and one for recording with the 'record_group' of the
> first entry pointing to the next one if you want to use it for both viewing
> and recording ?

I may have destroyed the viewing but, have not tested that since this change

Paul Sijben     mailto:p...@sijben.net
Amersfoort      http://www.sijben.net