Leonardo Calamai wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> The problem for tv_grab_it is that it find few channels and many of
> these few are payperview,  tv_grab_it_dvb work for dvb-s and I have
> only dvb-t.
> Thank you

Hi Leonardo,
I can assure tv_grab_it works pretty well and provides data for all the
major freeview channels available in Italy, I'm using it on a daily basis ;)
Debian ships a quite old version of xmltv, which is no longer working
for Italy.
You should manually download and install a nightly snapshot from
http://snapshot.xmltv.org

I'm currently using:
i...@htpc:~$ tv_grab_it --version
XMLTV module version 0.5.58
This is tv_grab_it.in version 1.93, 2010/09/14 21:56:14

Cheers,
izio