Just in time for Christmas, I've upload the first beta of the 1.9.2
release. There has been lots of improvements and bug fixes since the
last full release over a year an a half ago.

A quick snapshot of some of the changes:

* New improved graphical display when playing videos (requires
kaa.display, recommended)
* Improve IMDB support using imdbpy
* Asynchronous loading of thumbnail images to improve browsing speed.
* Updated Apple Trailers plugin
* Updated Youtube plugin
* Search screens now use mobile phone number style input.

...and lots more see the ChangeLog for full details.

This is only a beta not the full release (which will come sometime early
next year) so there may be some bugs but please do try it! Without input
from the community I can't fix them as I can only tests so much and
although I'm now running this on my main machine I sure I've missed
something :-)

I expect there to be some further improvements so there may well be a
Beta 2 before the final release. Please feel free to submit further
feature requests and bug reports.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers

Adam