Hi,

I run Freevo 1.9 on a gentoo box. Everything is fine.

Now on my Audio files I have a structure like this:

Artist

+ Album1
|     |- Files...
etc

inside the artist folder is a jpg with a picture of the artist. Thats cute
because Freevo will show that picture when browsing through the mp3 root
folders (Artists)

I wanna have the same for the Videos folder.

Example I have a folder "TV-Series" and a Subfolder "Charmed". If I put a .jpg
into the charmed folder, it will not be displayed. How can I achive the same
functionality?