On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Valerii Koval wrote:

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Adam Charrett <a...@dvbstreamer.org> wrote:

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011, Jim Duda wrote:

I've installed Freevo 1.9.2 Beta 1.  I'm running from the svn tip.

I have 3 issues to report.

1) Upon startup, I get this message.  The keyboard doesn't work,
however, my lirc remote continue to work.

kaa.display warning: Couldn't select button events for external window;
button signals will not work.

This isn't a major problem and is fixed by using the svn version of
kaa.display.

I'm sorry, but this weekend I tried to do the same with the latest
version of kaa (from svn) and got the same message (in addition to
inability do build on machine with already installed previous version
of kaa).
Could you point the exact version of svn repo when is was fixed?

This was fixed in r4417, although freevo-1.x now needs the tip to work correctly with single window mode enabled.

Cheers

Adam