On Fri, 11 Mar 2011, Dan Schmidt wrote:

> Thanks Adam.  Unfortunately, it still seems to have problems, but only
> on certain videos - others play fine.  Quits after 30 seconds or so -
> very strange.  Perhaps an mplayer problem, or cache set not high
> enough.  Granted, there aren't many args you can set - I assume 'video'
> is what is used for youtube.
<snip>
When you say 'Quits after 30 seconds' do you mean that it actually starts
playing video or is it still in the caching phase? Some idea of which
video are a problem would be useful in tracking this down and a log with
debug enabled would also be useful. In fact can you open a tracker entry
for this so we can track it...

Cheers

Adam