Hi,
if I put ipv6 on the file /etc/modprobes  I have an other error.

 result = self._callable()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/kaa/base/callable.py", line 226,
in __call__
    return cb(*cb_args, **cb_kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/kaa/base/sockets.py", line 527, in
_connect
    self._resolve_hostname_with_action(addr, sock.connect, ipv6)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/kaa/base/sockets.py", line 436, in
_resolve_hostname_with_action
    func(addrinfo)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth
    return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 111] Connection refused

if you have idea

thanks