From: Doug Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 7:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Using Palm Pilots to steal cars.

---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 4:19 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Using Palm Pilots to steal cars.
>

> ---
> F R E N D Z  of martian
> ---
> http://thestandard.com/articles/display/0,1449,2791,00.html

David Brooke (for non Dellies, David used to work at Dell before entering
the Church) tried this on his Citroen last year but couldn't get it to
unlock the car.  Obviously it only works on older "security" systems that
don't cycle the key ID with each use.  If you know of cars with an IR system
more than five years old then you might be in luck.

--

Doug

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com