Anybody?

A lot of talk this morning about voting machine security.  Somebody made the point that nobody has ever hacked into a voting system in a manner that others might detect.  (No, this is NOT a tautology)  I wasnt sure I understood, but it seemed that there was something analogus to a checksum routine that would detect if software had been altered.  Did I come close to understanding.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Professor of Psychology and Ethololgy, Clark University ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Research Associate, Redfish Group, Santa Fe, NM ([EMAIL PROTECTED])