I have a nice Sony 5-CD carousel playback deck (Model Sony CDP-C435) to give away. I've just supplanted it with a 300-CD jukebox, so I don't need it anymore. It has a headphone jack and output level control (in addition to the usual outputs to an amplifier), and I've had it connected directly to some small speakers in my office. So it can be used essentially as a stand-alone device as well as a component of a system.

If you want it, e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 505 986 9039.

Bruce Abell

--
Bruce Abell
Santa Fe Associates International