As promised, here is the URL for the Brazil talk I gave.

http://s158641480.onlinehome.us/public/Justin_Lyon__Future_of_Simulation_Brazil_Conference_2006v2.ppt

Download the PPT so you can read the notes on some of the slides.

Any mistakes are mine.

Any surprising insights are the work of other people smarter than me.

:-P

Please point out mistakes to me so I can fix them.

- --
Best regards,

Justin Lyon

M: +423 663 168892 (Worldwide)