Unfortunately, I've always had this visceral, "dictionary" autonomic
response to the word "seminal":

Main Entry: *sem·i·nal*
<javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?semina01.wav=seminal')>
Pronunciation: 'se-m&-n&l
Function: *adjective*
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin *seminalis,* from *semin-, semen* seed
-- more at SEMEN <http://webster.com/dictionary/semen>
*1* *:* of, relating to, or consisting of seed or semen
*2* *:* containing or contributing the seeds of later development *:
*
Now, I realize that you probably were focussed on the second meaning of the
word, Owen, yet...

Perhaps had you used the word "significant", or "important", or, "not
complete garbage-class academic mental exhibititionist garbage"...

Alas, my train of thought is now irretrievably derailed.

--
Doug Roberts, RTI International
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Doug