Na, I think even the most sophisticated math misses all the truly supple
shape of natural form, and it it's of huge signifiance in our
missunderstanding of natural phenomena.

Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040
tel: 212-795-4844
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]