Hang on David!  What people SAY they think will turn them on, no?

Every interview is a dynamic interaction between two human beings, right?
It's always quite possible that what people say to anthropologists has
nothing to do with what they say, "think", or do at any other time, right??

Do you watch "House".  Everybody's a liar.

Nick

ComplexityCoffee Group <friam@redfish.com>