    *From:* Phil Henshaw <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* 'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group'
    <mailto:friam@redfish.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:10 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [FRIAM] When is something complex

    ...maybe a definition that to go with Yaneer's riddle, and that
    fits with all, is that any individual thing is complex beyond
    measure and any explanations are all comparatively very simple,
    differing among them only by whether they work or not.
    Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
    680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040 tel: 212-795-4844 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> explorations: www.synapse9.com <http://www.synapse9.com/>