From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Günther Greindl
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:27 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Is mathematical pattern the theory of everything?

Hi,

D'Espagnat gives a very biased view of QM. For a critical view of the book
see for instance

Esfeld, Michael
Review of "Bernard d'Espagnat, On physics and philosophy, Princeton:
Princeton University Press 2006", Studies in History and Philosophy of
Modern Physics 38B (2007), pp. 989-992

http://www.unil.ch/webdav/site/philo/shared/DocsPerso/EsfeldMichael/2007/Esp
agnat-SHPMP07.pdf

Gus Koehler wrote:
> Bernard D'Espagnat, practicing and well know physicist, in his 2006 On
> Physics and Philosophy makes the following points based on
> contemporary limits that nature has imposed us via quantum mechanics:

Regards,
Günther

--
Günther Greindl