Personally, I think we'd better come up with a far better (and faster) incentive for not paving the planet than resource constraints, because there's plenty enough oil and coal, and at a damn good price (i.e., less than bottled water), to destroy everything we have through carbon emissions. That is, if we haven't already done so.

How do we get people to change their way of *thinking* about "development"?
db

dba | David Breecker Associates, Inc.
Santa Fe: 505-690-2335
Abiquiu:   505-685-4891