Re: [FRIAM] The quintessence of complexity thinking: paradox, BB --> "Dubya"
Bush: Rich Murray 2008.04.08

" 2008.04.08 "  " Santa Fe ", " New Mexico "

All:

Part of the astrophysical consensus after 448 years of exponential evolution
of modern global science complex adaptive knowledge processes since the dawn
of the Royal Society in London in  "1660 AD ":

About 380 Ky ABB ( " After Big Bang " -- a temporarily expanding quantum
fluctuation of a tiny region of a dynamic geometry with ten spatial
dimensions and one temporal dimension ???...

Isn't it likely that this admittedly higher dimensional, hugher source
reality still exists and evolves within itself, untouched by our universe
bubble, transcendent to our spaces and times? ),

while now the currently observable universe at light speed seems to be 13.7
By old -- sedately spaceous, cold, dark, and deep --  " then " it was making
a phase transition from a hot, optically opaque plasma of mostly protons and
electrons to cooler, transparent hydrogen atoms and molecules, with a
uniformity of about one part in a hundred thousand.

Incidentally, in order to explain the extraordinary large scale flatness and
uniformity of OOUB  ( " Our Observable Universe Bubble " ),
the wider universe so unreachable by light speed signals must be 10exp25
times wider, with 10exp75 vaster volume,
clock full of just as many galaxies and molecular life forms as OOUB, as
estimated by A. Guth et al," 1980.

So, even a billion years more would allow scientific access to only 10exp27
of the vaster volume, leaving 10exp48 unknown.

This is a tad profligate, in terms of the original invocation of Occam's
Razor as a guiding principle for evolving efficient, elegant unifying
models.

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin, anyone....?

All of this may be the evolution of a single dynamic geometry, everywhere
contiguous, continuous, smooth, finite, with a single path of deterministic
causal evolution along a single likewise contiguous, continuous, smooth,
finite " temporal ", but strictly one-way and one-dimensional dimension --
anyone else catch the smell of reified dogmas, fossilized assumptions,
anthropomorphic superstitions, limiting beliefs.....?   May be high time to
apply the axe to the root assumption of strict nonexistence of "backwards"
casuality.....?

For, we have the prime paradox of BB --> President "Dubya" Bush -- how it
possible, or, worse, inevitable?  -- as well as, the undeniable existence of
this moment of awareness,

in which these l i  t   t    l     e       b l  a   c    k    ma r  k   s
,

within the visual space of your awareness,

catalyze remarkable ( hopefully ) subtle appreciations in " your " cognitive
space of awareness....,

Tonto, where is this space of awareness, anyway ..... inside OOUB, for
instance, pray tell?

For OOUB happens within the original source.

" Rich Murray, MA, SFb "  505-501-2298  [EMAIL PROTECTED]