Steve,

Well, yes, except maybe for the curious skeptics inquiring into the "stock
analysis" that goes unquestioned, that "what the country needs" is endlessly
multiplying stock...

That so many of nature's important developmental choices seem concentrated
on that switch point, where that "stock analysis" of pumping things up meets
diminishing returns or complications of some sort, and needs to be remade
into something else, seems worth looking into.   Wouldn't you agree?

Phil Henshaw