From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Young but distant gallaxies

Thanks Phil. I also consider myself slightly mad (hopefully interesting at
times); who wouldn't be living in the present state of the world.  When I
was in the UN, we used to say, when speaking of the complexities of
developing nations, "if you are not confused, you are not thinking clearly."

And as an environmentalist, I also tend to analyze without resort to
mathematics and look for trends and observed emergence.

cheers Paul