I don't know, Roger.  The LDS indoctrination machine is one of the more
efficient operations that exists these days.  It seems to supply a fairy
tale that is particularly beguiling to a certain type of personality.  Once
that vision of sugar plums and seven levels of heaven is planted, it seems
nearly impossible to uproot.

I'm sure they'd be happy to take your money, though.

--Doug