Taleb's writing style is very personal. He likes telling stories. Chapter 9
"The Ludic
Fallacy"<http://www.fhi.ox.ac.uk/teaching%20and%20posters/MT07/LudicFallacy.pdf>
contains what I would consider the essence of his message. It's fun
reading--and it's
online<http://www.fhi.ox.ac.uk/teaching%20and%20posters/MT07/LudicFallacy.pdf>.

-- Russ