On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Phil Henshaw <s...@synapse9.com> wrote:

>  The basis of taxonomy is the developmental sequences of the forms
> themselves, so in the case of ABM's it would be finding who built on whose
> ideas and model parts.    It's basically  a time network map of parentage
> and offspring, which naturally branches and cross fertilizes.

Well, I've been designing, developing, and using ABMS for pert' near 18
years, but  I must confess that the the two sentences above conveyed
absolutely no meaning to my poor, befuddled brain.

I' serious: none.

Clearly it must be time for me to swarm over to the Carnot-Cycle device and
prise open the magnetic strip- secured metallic thermal barrier and extract
a fused-silicon hermetically-sealed pressure vessel containing
Brettanomyces-modified *Hordeum <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hordeum>vulgare
*carbohydrate, hopefully tinctured with a moderate dosage of Humulus
Lupulus-produced aromatic oils.

Then, once I'm done with that one, I might just go get myself another beer
from the refrigerator.

--
Doug Roberts, RTI International
drobe...@rti.org