Ok, Marcus.  But what does that buy the developer of a C^3I (Command,
Control, Communications, and Intelligence) war gaming ABM?  Or and ABM of
the pork bellies market?  Or an ABM of celestial mechanics?  Or an ABM of
the braking system of a Boeing 787 Dreamliner?  Or an ABM of a specific
social network where the intent is to model the onset of terroristic
behavior within that society?

I fail to see how a taxonomy-based formal description methodology aimed at
classifying of ABM categories would buy anything useful for either the
developer or the user of an ABM.

ABMS are designed and implemented to model the interactions of real-world
entities, at whatever level of abstraction that will produce results which
can provide information that might be useful for addressing the problem the
ABM was developed to solve.  I seriously doubt that there is a
one-size-fits-all taxonomy classifier for ABMs that will produce anything
other than "No shit!" rudimentary descriptive information about any given
ABM.

But hey!  I've been wrong before, and I seriously plan to be wrong again.

--Doug