From: lrudo...@black.clarku.edu [lrudo...@black.clarku.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:49 PM
To: friam@redfish.com; nickthomp...@earthlink.net
Cc: John Kennison
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] "manifold" in mathematics

On 5 Aug 2009 at 10:37, Nicholas Thompson wrote:

> There is a topologist on the list (at least one)

Before attempting a substantive reply to this post, I am
going to try posting to the list to see if I *am* indeed on
the list.  John, do you know for sure that you are on the
list?  If not, you might try the same...

(Apologies to all if, in fact, I am on the list, and
everyone gets this nearly content-free post.)