Friends, colleagues, artists, musicians, philosophers, complexity thinkers:

Bill Unkel and I, partners in Northeast by Southwest, a spin off of the SF
Complex that has as its mission facilitating/catalyzing green investments and
adaptation to climate change, are promoting the expansion of plastic recycling
of plastic in Santa.  New Mexico only recycles 11% of its waste. We think that
Santa Fe can do better and create green jobs doings so. To get the program
going we have applied for a grant from Pepsi Cola under their
"refresheverything" program.  Grants will be chosen by the projects that get
the most online votes.

 To vote for our project and to see what we hope to accomplish, please go to:
www.refresheverything.com/recyclingplasticisfantastic . More info can be found
on our website www.nexsw.org .

As one of the first promoters of the Complex and, since Bill and I are
committed to making Santa Fe a center of excellence for new technologies, we
hope that you will support our project by voting.  We would greatly appreciate
your support.

Many thanks!

Paul Paryski