Many thanks Grant.  Pepsi allows people to vote once per day, so, as they say,
vote early vote often.  Best Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Holland <grant.holland...@gmail.com>
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Cc: disc...@lists.sfcomplex.org
Sent: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 3:58 pm
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] help us recycle

    Great job. Thanks much for pitchin' in! I voted too.

Grant

ppary...@aol.com wrote:

 Friends, colleagues, artists, musicians, philosophers,complexity thinkers:

Bill Unkel and I, partners in Northeast by Southwest, a spin offof the SF
Complex that has as its mission facilitating/catalyzing greeninvestments and
adaptation to climate change, are promoting theexpansion of plastic recycling
of plastic in Santa.  New Mexico onlyrecycles 11% of its waste. We think that
Santa Fe can do better andcreate green jobs doings so. To get the program going
we have appliedfor a grant from Pepsi Cola under their "refresheverything"
program. Grants will be chosen by the projects that get the most online votes.

 To vote for our project and to see what we hope to accomplish,please go to:
www.refresheverything.com/recyclingplasticisfantastic .More info can be found
on our website www.nexsw.org .

As one of the first promoters of the Complex and,since Bill and I are committed
to making Santa Fe a center ofexcellence for new technologies, we hope that you
will support ourproject by voting.  We would greatly appreciate your support.

Many thanks!

Paul Paryski