Hi,

I am interested in communicating with people already working with
Complexity.

As a scientist formerly working in epidemiology and more recently in
robotics, I have become increasingly interested in Non-linear problems.

Unfortunately my background is basically inappropriate and would like a
little advice on how to get set up working with Autonomous Agents.

Hopefully, some one can provide a little guidance. My background is rather
complex and does include some programming  efforts over the years but AA is
a big leap from machine motion programs.  Some day I may be able to make a
significant contribution to the field  using my few talents.

I would like to travel to Santa Fe and listen in on your lecture series.

Vladimyr

Dr.Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky

Ph.D.(Civil Eng.), M.Sc.(Mech.Eng.), M.Sc.(Biology)

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

CANADA R2J 3R2

(204) 2548321  Phone/Fax