Well we are warned , we have been labeled and next they will begin the
Culling.

Out of curiosity why 40% only , did the other mathematicians pay someone off
or get the  socially correct answers ahead of time?  Your Surgeon friend
enjoys discriminating against Mathematicians.

Being a devotee of maths has always been a challenge, society has never
trusted mathematicians or scientists. We live in a society where
intelligence is closely linked to concepts of evil. When in fact the worst
atrocities in history seem to have been committed by seemingly normal
people. Maybe this is the root of society's schizophrenia, it can not accept
that normal people are very dangerous.

Normal people externalize the consequences of their actions to a scapegoat
and normal people wander about life free of guilt. The freedom of the Normal
person is possible only while identifiable groups can be blamed. In this new
global society groups struggle continuously to blame other groups for
consequences affecting their lives.

Global society composed of discreet societies is in a struggle to identify
the traditional scapegoats. Many of the formerly small scapegoat groups are
now capable of defending themselves from false accusations, so now we have
to find new scapegoats that are easier to utilize. The anti science movement
has been around for over 20 years, and has only had limited success so maybe
now the shift is toward mathematicians since they do not seem to have any
defenders and make a soft target.

I can just see it now, the villagers storm the Math departments with pitch
forks and torches ablaze crying out , "The mathematicians are in the tower
let's burn the rats out of their lair." "Spare  that one, he is only an
engineer and can fix my toilet" "The rest are dangerous Schizophrenics we
must sterilize this Building with blood and flame"

That would be a great opening scene for a novel or movie, what went so wrong
about the " Knowledge revolution"?

Dr.Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky

Ph.D.(Civil Eng.), M.Sc.(Mech.Eng.), M.Sc.(Biology)

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

CANADA R2J 3R2

(204) 2548321  Phone/Fax