The articles say that Gianduia is not a Flash alternative and not to expect
motion tweens or easy drawing anytime soon.  It's more of a collection of
Javascript, HTML 5, and CSS objects used to help build Apple-like user
interfaces and web apps.  The hype comes from a year-old tweet by the engineer
who left his prototype phone in the bar.

Tyler

Tyler White
http://tylerwhitedesign.com