Owen

In the Flash vs HTML5 'debate', I thought these comments were telling:
" HTML5 is already delivering comparable performance to Flash"
" Flash objects are stuck in their own context, and can't easily integrate with the rest of the web page nor other embedded Flash objects on the page."
that latter a limitation I presume not shared with HTML5.

Thanks
Robert