steve,

I don't know if this is relevant, but there was still, when I last looked,
no web tool for building family timelines.  Lot's of genealogy but no time
line software.  So, one would enter family events into a form and the
software would plot those events in relation to those of other family
members and larger social events.  It could a data base of time lines of
famous people  so, for instance, you could find out what Ali Mcgraw was
doing on the day you fell in love for the first time.  Is this a
webappllication version of what you are doing that could be sold  for 25
dollars to 50 million people and make you shit rich?

Probably not.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Ethology,
Clark University (nthomp...@clarku.edu)
http://www.cusf.org [City University of Santa Fe]