Nick -

You are spot on again... too bad we'll be drinking your share of the bourbon tonight!

I agree with everything you say about fascism. Yours not a rant. Just an exact description of what is happening.

the very best kind of rant, the undeniable ones!

But I am NOT clear why nudity is the bottom line. (};-]) We are absolutely passive until we find ourselves in the "showers" and are asked to take our clothes off?

Actually I don't care so much about the presumed invasion of my body space.... though the suckers get taken in everytime by the big salami I tape into my trousers... you should *see* the looks on their faces!

So, let's imagine a scenario in which They say, "Ok. You're correct! No Junkyard dogs at the TSA checkpoints. However, in compensation, we are going to have to start reading your mail, like the Israelis do." (I don't know if the Iraeli's do, but that is what they are going to say.). Look, something is seriously amiss when Olberman and Beck agree on something.

Hey, TSA no problem. Time to worry about Obamacare's recommendation of universal colonoscopies. (By the way, how do you copy a colonos, anyway?)

Shit... (just to be colorful) you've got me there!

PS: As a test of my position, I went to www.aclu.org <http://www.aclu.org> to see if they were on board with this hysteria. Ooops! They are! LOT of interesting stuff, there, none of which supports my position.

You are a gem.

PPS: Did you hear or read the report that one can be exempt from BOTH procedures on religious grounds by claiming to be a muslim woman?

Heck, I've always been a Muslim woman... or at least I really enjoy playing one on the internet! Drives the NSA boys NUTS!

- Steve