This is apparently The Next Big Thing for android:
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/06/googles-nexus-s-product-page-goes-live/

If anyone gets one, could they let us know about what they think?  Heck, while
I'm at it: Android users: what would be your 3 wishes in terms of improving the
OS?

I need to replace my iPhone 2G and I haven't found a good way to get a new
iPhone at subscription prices ($400 less than the unlocked price).  The Nexus S
goes for $199 from my provider, TMobile. (And no, I won't switch to ATT which
just won the worst US network prize.  Again.)

I'm particularly interested in the camera.  Only until the iPhone 4 were phone
cameras really a replacement for simple digital critters (Casio etc), from what
the reviews say.

    -- Owen