5) poisons? deuterium, nitrogen, copper isotopes, oxygen, H2O,
hydrocarbons, silicon, CO2 ?  What makes them poisons?  What
concentrations are harmful?

6) size and mass of Ni nanoparticles?  Surface vs volume
characteristics?  Smooth, cracked, fractal structure, disrupted
structure, softened or melted surfaces and volumes?

7) do one or more Ni fusions occur on a Ni nanoparticle, does Ni
fusion disrupt the Ni nanoparticle and impede any more fusions, or can
a Ni nanoparticle sustain repeated fusions, and how many per Ni
nanoparticle per time?

8) how rapidly do Cu isotopes build up in the Ni nanoparticles, and is
Cu spread about as nanodust, atoms at high velocities, vapor, melt,
etc?

9) is NiH present and at what structural and time scales?

10) can high pressure alone without applied heat cause HNi fusion?

11) does Ni atomic fission happen, and what are the energies and products?

12) does HNi fusion involve deuterium?

13) can HNi experiments be done on a microscale or nanoscale, for
instance as a thin film within a diamond anvil ultra pressure cell at
up to a billion bars (atmospheres)?
Or in a small Ni tube containing H, subjected to a high energy, short
duration electric pulse, while being imploded by a chemical explosive
around it?

14) what are the details about observed explosions, and what are
estimates of the necessary preliminary precautions, including
extrapolation to much higher energy yields?

15) how might slow or extremely rapid implosion affect HNi fusion for
various sizes of the Ni particles, via sonocavitation, or laser or
electron beam implosion, or explosive chemical shells, at various
levels of structure and size, for spherical, cylindrical, or pancake
geometries?

16) what role might layers and structures of neutron reflectors and
neutron producers play in affecting HNi fusion at various levels of
structure?

17) what effects may result from nuclear alignment via coherent EM
radiation, or electric or magnetic fields, for instance, in the
self-pinching of an electric spark?

18) what effects may result from creating higher nuclear spins in the H and Ni?

19) have you made it impossible for any agency to suppress or seize
this science-technology?

20) what role might there be for nanostructures of various composition
similar to carbon nanotubes, spheres, and sheets?

21) do biological systems use HNi fusion?

22) does HNi fusion occur in lightning, meteor impacts, volcanoes,
deep in the crust, in parts of the solar system,
in cosmic explosions and jets?

23) can external beams of electrons, positrons, neutrons, protons, He,
Li, B, C, gamma influence HNi fusion, perhaps as colliding beams in an
accelerator, linear or circular, driven by EM or laser pulses?

24) is cyrogenic HNi fusion possible? Bose condensates?

25) are processes happening at the quark-gluon level?

26) can the internal radiations be applied to producing many other
nuclear reactions and isotopes, stable and unstable?

27) Can HNi fusion be set up in terms of coherent stimulated emission,
as a gamma or neutron beam laser?

28) This is an awesome genie, soaring and expanding hugely,
exponentially from its little jar, bearing supreme powers,
opportunities, and challenges for our world...