Credibility?  I didn't know we had any credibility?  That is news to me!

Although I agree that Rich's enthusiasm for this particular project is clearly not shared by all.

Do we have some reasonable guidance for matters such as this which is not intrinsically over-restrictive, yet encourages responsible list usage?

Clearly we all have our own enthusiasms for a bazillion things, and would not want to be squelched at our expression of same.

Maybe Rich should start his own Blog and occasionally offer up links to it with specific framing that helps us understand why what he is excited about is interesting to the larger group specifically?

Rich... do you have an RMFORALL (or similar) blog already? Would you be interested in some help in setting one up if you don't... they can be as easy to post to as sending e-mail...

- Steve

Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but...

:)

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:17 AM, glen e. p. ropella <g...@tempusdictum.com <mailto:g...@tempusdictum.com>> wrote:

    Sarbajit Roy wrote circa 11-01-24 10:06 PM:
    > 2) Such repeated usage of FRIAM to publicise this experiment,
    may affect the
    > credibility of the group.

    I think Doug's infected me!  I just passed on an urge to suggest the
    converse.