Hi this is gillian densmore,
I've apparently been hired by someone working for central christian
college to test out western union-
but how do I know if it's legit? The college sent me a large check a
big portion of wich is to be wired to someone else. There isn't a
contract though, leaving me feeling a bit uneasy. is this par for
course for craigs list? Also when asked if it was ok to double check
his background he didn't respond very profesionaly asking if i'm
trying to insult him. Wouldn't it be understandable to want to do so
in this day and age of scams?