From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Douglas Roberts
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 11:18 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The Grand Design, Philosophy is Dead, and Hubris

I'd be interested in hearing what others on this list think that modern-day
philosophers do.  I'd express my opinion now, but I'm afraid it would taint
the no-doubt rich, insightful responses that I'm sure will follow.

But just to be clear, the question is:  what to modern-day philosophers do?
Not: what did philosophers do back in the days before science had progressed
to it's present state.

--
Doug Roberts
drobe...@rti.org