With only an intuitive, skating on soap bubble films, grasp, I still
enjoyed reading all these posts -- look forward to some kind of
computer interactive game learning process to convey the widest most
comprehensive framework to unify all these partial frameworks -- I
suspect it will have to intimately include a fractal reality in which
every tiny region is in one-to-one correspondence with the whole --
since I experience that each of us is all of single entire unified
creative hyperinfinity -- Rich Murray, Imperial Beach, CA 91932